Sales & Lettings negotiator
We are seeking an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join our existing team. We have a well established lettings business and are looking for a driven individual to take this forward and develop the business more prominently into residential sales.
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Dealing with enquiries
- Promoting property for sale and to let
- Conducting viewings
- Progressing sales and lettings
- Valuing and listing properties (training will be provided if not already experienced in this field)
- Experience in sales and/or lettings
- Educated to a good level
- Willing to work towards ARLA/NAEA qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well presented
- Willingness to learn with a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong organisational and computer skills
- Full driving licence and own car
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive basic salary and comission. The role requires you to work Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00 and every other Saturday morning, with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Phillip Hamilton
Whilst we are not actively recruiting for any other roles at present, as a firm we are are always happy to consider applications to join our team. Whether you are currently in education, or in employment elsewhere; whatever your position, we would be very pleased to speak with you over the telephone, or meet you at our offices. We will treat all enquiries with the utmost confidence.
If a career in a young and dynamic team of driven individuals interests you, please contact Chris Hildyard.